We’re hiring! BrickX is a rapidly scaling Fintech startup looking for a junior software developer who would like the challenge of working in an agile and evolving environment.
Your role at BrickX
As BrickX grows, we are eager to automate our operations to increase our internal efficiency. Your role would be a combination of development work and operations to facilitate these processes.
We have a small but very experienced team of developers running a sophisticated platform. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior developer to get exposure to the full spectrum of tools and languages required to run a modern Fintech platform.
Our tight-knit team of developers will support you in providing valuable, on-the-job training using real-world tools. If you’re eager to learn with our passionate team and want to avoid being pidgeon-holed, then BrickX is perfect for you!
What you will bring to BrickX
- 0 – 2 years of working software development experience, graduated with a Bachelor’s/postgraduate degree
- Strong programming ability – experience with Python, Bash, Scala or Haskell is ideal
- Operational experience with one of the major cloud hosting platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- An interest in functional programming
- A passion for automation and ideally experience with continuous delivery and Terraform
- A natural curiosity and willingness to learn about different areas of the business
- Desirable: knowledge of security best practices
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by sending your CV in an email to [email protected].
BrickX is a disruptive fractional investment platform giving Australians a way to invest in the residential property market for as little as $50.
Founded by seasoned entrepreneurs with vast start-up experience and a passion for disruptive ideas, the company has had a successful capital raise. We are based at Tank Stream Labs; the vibrant startup space in Barangaroo North.
See our other job openings: